1. This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
2. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Crescent Ridge Publishing. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on studywithadam.com only for personal, non-commercial use.
3. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
4. If you are under 13, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any studywithadam.com community. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
5. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any USA laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
7. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. The majority of content posted in this forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Crescent Ridge Publishing. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
8. We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, Crescent Ridge Publishing, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of studywithadam.com or any information, services or content on studywithadam.com
THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Crescent Ridge Publishing LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF Crescent Ridge Publishing LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Crescent Ridge Publishing, LLC
swa.legal [at] studywithadam [dot] com