Join Hundreds of Fingerstyle Guitar Students Worldwide Who Have Studied With Adam Rafferty…
“Discover New Techniques, Learn Great Arrangements, and Get Personal Lessons – Risk-Free…”“
“If you are serious about becoming a better guitar player, and want online lessons…here’s what you need to know.”
Have you felt “stuck” trying to teach yourself guitar?
Dear Fingerstyle Guitarist,
Are you frustrated with the current state of your guitar playing?
Do you find yourself
- Watching video lessons online and still not getting anywhere?
- Playing the same songs year after year?
- Looking at a theory book, and giving up?
- Unable to play special techniques or fast tempos
- Playing songs but not understanding the harmony?
- Wanting to get your “groove” deeper?
- Struggling to practice effectively when you come home tired from work?
For years, I was trying to learn from a bunch of short, fragmented lessons, in magazines.Short, unrelated lessons on youtube or in magazines are “info-tainment”, and actually get you nowhere.
They WON’T help you build your “craft” – only private lessons with a teacher will.
“When the student is ready, the teacher appears…”
He was like a Zen Master…his advice would seem “WEIRD” – but then it always worked!
One time we played at a lesson and he said “well, that’s technically correct, but not spiritually correct.” He knew EXACTLY what I needed – and here’s what he showed me…
Music became EASIER AND EASIER after lessons with a master teacher.
Mike showed me harmony, rhythm and arranging techniques that he learned from Oscar Peterson, Dizzy Gillespie and his composition teachers. I’ve applied these concepts to fingerstyle guitar, and they work!
With just a few of the SIMPLE groove and arranging techniques he showed me, I was able to arrange many, many songs for solo guitar – and build a touring and recording career. And I’d like to share this knowledge with you.
Introducing… “Study With Adam” – a NEW online solution to take your guitar playing to the next level….
Learn guitar at your own pace – from home.
- Learn Adam’s Solo Fingerstyle Arrangements Step by Step from the Watch and Play ™ library
- Join the student community – make friends, and improve your knowledge in a supportive setting
- When you’re ready, send a video to Adam and get personalized video feedback ™
(Video Feedback available on Pro Player Memberships only.)
Here’s What You’ll Get
- Learn fingerstyle guitar arrangements (cover songs included)
- Loop sections of videos, change playback speed for easy learning (Google Chrome req’d)
- Easy to follow Video lessons of songs are taught step by step
- Songs are taught in short sections to simplify learning
- Split screen Views of both hands for rapid learning
- Video shot in HD quality
- Pristine clear sound
- New guitar lessons are added regularly
- Upload videos to Adam – when YOU are ready & when you want*
- Get instruction based on YOUR technique, tone and performance*
- Ask Adam questions, have personal contact (all memberships)
- Enjoy community interaction, make new friends in a supportive environment
- Watch and learn from Adam’s feedback with other students
* = requires a Pro Player Membership.
See What Some Students Have to Say:
Thank you, Adam for helping me – via a digital format – become not only a big fan, but, a far better and more polished guitar player. I thank you for all your hard work and sharing your talents to the world to become better guitar players and people. Keep pickin’!
Learning those pieces of music has really made me become FAN and from the moment, I realized that Adam’s teaching had started a beautiful process in me, I only wanted to play his arrangements.
His Funky Finger Stuff has highly infected my soul and I’m just loving it. It’s a great joy to study and play this style. The magic of it is that I get more into Adam’s realm of music, with each new song that I learn to play. At the same time it gives new insights in his teaching on all the previous work.
I would like to thank Adam for all the beautiful work he has done so far and it is my deepest wish that he will continue to do so and come out with much more of it (as soon as possible!) Sincerely,
Now it’s just a matter of hard work to really get them down as many already have.Thank you Adam,for making these great videos to teach all of us who really love music!!!Many blessing to you!!! Sincerely,
Adam’s teaching style is such that it feels as if he is sitting in the room with you, walking you through the piece. I highly recommend these videos, it’s helped take my playing ability to a higher level.
More Real-Life Testimonials from Students Just Like You
Adam’s talent extends as a teacher just as easily as his ability to create amazing music. He is inviting, concise, and helps you build confidence as a player approaching his catalog.
If you are willing to put in the effort, he provides all the tools you need to feel successful, and he presents the information in a sincere, insightful, and fun way!
Adam´s playing appealed to me, and yet I learned even more from his approach, philosophy and attitude towards the instrument and towards music making and performance in general.
I have been a happy amateur guitar player all my life, and yet his insights gave me better habits. It helped my focus on what is important, and I recommend his site to all my friends.
Though fingerstyle arrangements can be quite challenging, Adam reduces the work load by getting right to the techniques that ease the pain.
His gift is making a difficult piece sound simple and he helps me do the same.
“But wait I don’t want to pay for a subscription, that’s WAY too expensive! I want a one time cost, like a DVD, book or download!”
I agree – it would be silly to pay for a subscription for a “pile of videos.”
Just to Compare, Here’s What I Personally Spent on Music Lessons in 1991
In 1991 a one hour music lesson cost me $50 per hour ($200 per month) from my teacher, week after week. Yep, I spent that. Today, private one hour lessons can cost $75 to $250 per hour.
Here, I am offering the same training to YOU at a fraction of the cost.>I sincerely hope that I can help you on your journey to become a better guitarist and fulfill your musical goals and dreams. I look forward to being your teacher and guide on your journey.
With Warmest Regards,
P.S. Due to student demand, registration may close at anytime if I reach a capacity that will not allow me to serve current members with my full attention. Hurry and sign up while spots are still available.