FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I choose “Study With Adam” to learn fingerstyle guitar?
- I have seen less expensive lesson sites. What makes this one so special?
- What is the difference between the plans – Starter, Standard and Pro Player?
- How does it work?
- What if I am just a beginner?
- What are the technical requirements for using the site?
- Do you offer refunds?
- I am a techno-dummy! What if I need technical Support?
- What’s in the “Watch and Play” ™ Library?
- Do you offer printable tablature with the lessons?
- Why are lessons here better than Skype?
- I still have questions, can I contact you?
“Study With Adam” is the quickest, easiest and simplest way to take your guitar playing to the next level.
- You’ll learn my original fingerstyle compositions (not available anywhere else)
- You’ll have personal contact with me
- You’ll be immersed in a supportive and creative guitar community
- You’ll get personalized lessons from me based on videos of your playing (Pro Player Membership Required)
Here you will get personal guidance based on YOUR guitar playing.
Most of the well-known guitar lesson sites will give you a pile of videos, but no one is available to show you the things YOU need to personally work on, based on YOUR playing. On these websites you can “fool around” and dabble – yet never really improve your playing.
It takes guts to put yourself under the fire and trusted guidance of a teacher, who may help you by pointing out a weak area in your concept or technique, and then showing you how to fix it.
A “dead pile of videos” can’t do that.
Whatever plan YOU choose, you can interact with me in the following ways:
- You’ll get a weekly email from me to see where you are at with your playing, practice and goals. You’ll send me an update and I will guide and coach you.
- You can email me anytime, and you can also post to the forum where myself and other members read and respond every day.
- You’re also invited to the monthly SWA ZOOM calls with myself and other members where you can ask me anything – live.
- You’re also invited to join the SWA exclusive members only Facebook group!
If you sign up for the Pro Player Membership, you may then send me one video per month and I will send you a personal Video Feedback Reply ™ to address your playing, your progress and your technique in detail.Back to Top | Try It FREE
Starter and Standard Membership – Watch, Play, Learn and Socialize!
With Starter & Standard you will have access to all lessons, all community features and you’ll have personal access to me via email, the forum and the ZOOM chats.
- The Starter Membership costs $179 for 3 months ($59.66/mo)
- The Standard membership costs $199 for 12 months! ($16.58/mo)
Pro Player Membership – Get My Personal Coaching via Video Feedback Replies ™
This plan enables you to send in videos of yourself playing guitar on a monthly basis. You’ll get 12 Video Feedback Replies ™ from me over the course of a year, one per month (as long as you send in an upload).
It’s like private guitar lessons – only at a fraction of the cost.
- The Pro Player Membership costs $599 for 12 months ($49.91 /mo).
It costs $400 more than the Standard membership, because there’s much more work when I provide personal coaching. You’ll get 12 Personal Video Feedback lessons plus all the lessons & resources on the site. (Each video feedback lesson ends up costing about $33.)
I used to pay $55 for a single 60 minute lesson in 1998.Now you can have access to my lesson library AND get personal coaching for less than that!Back to Top | Try It FREE
For Learning Arrangements, Techniques & More (available in all plans)
You’ll have full access to the “Watch & Play” ™ Video Lesson Library to learn arrangements, techniques and more. 4-6 mega lessons yearly, student replies are uploaded monthly and there’s a monthly ZOOM chat / lesson as well.Back to Top | Try It FREE
For Personalized Video Feedback Lessons With Adam (Pro Player Only)
- Its easy! When you feel ready, you can send me a video via the Submit Video form inside SWA.
- I’ll get a notification of your upload and respond to you personally with a Video Feedback ™ Guitar Lesson.
- You may choose whether your lesson and response is public or private (viewable by other members)
No problem, beginners are welcome!
Some of the “Watch and Play” ™ video lessons may seem challenging, as they are aimed at intermediate players.
Beginners are welcome to the Pro Player plan! This way I can coach you personally and you’ll make faster progress.Back to Top | Try It FREE
You will need
- a guitar
- a phone or tablet with a camera, or web cam
- an account at a video site such as “Youtube”
- an online connection
This website offers a 14 day FREE trial for all plans and a 30 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED Money Back Guarantee.
This way you can check it out, 100% risk free.
- Your initial signup is Day 1.
- You have a 100% FREE TRIAL until Day 14 to try all the features on the site, RISK FREE.
- You will be billed on Day 15.
- Video Feedback from Adam is not available during the FREE 14 day trial period.
- You have up until Day 30 to request a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% refund – Money Back Guaranteed!
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- There is a step-by-step user manual with in depth instructions
- In the members area there is a “Premium Email Support” contact form if you need help
Inside you will find many of my original compositions, blues fingerstyle licks, beginning jazz lessons, music theory and guitar technique – all taught step by step. The library is always growing and new videos are added each 6-8 weeks.Back to Top | Try It FREE
PDF Help files and tablatures are included for my original compositions and many other lessons.Back to Top | Try It FREE
Here are the problems with Skype lessons that are solved here:
- Scheduling and cancellation is never a problem here
- With Skype, too much time gets wasted with technical problems
- Skype lessons tend to be “one time” events but here, you are committing to ongoing study (which is much better for your playing)
- It’s affordable…Skype lessons are much more expensive than a membership here.
- Skype lessons cost $100 per hour; here, a Pro Player membership only costs $1.64 a day. (Stop drinking those Starbucks Lattes and start taking guitar lessons! 🙂 )
- If you would like to book a 60 minute Skype (or Zoom) lesson with me, you certainly may! Please contact me via the contact form HERE
You can contact me anytime!
Just visit the Contact page.
Quick & Easy signup takes less than 90 seconds.
Try it FREE for 14 days.