FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I choose “Study With Adam” to learn fingerstyle guitar?
- I have seen less expensive lesson sites. What makes this one so special?
- How does it work?
- What if I am just a beginner?
- What are the technical requirements for using the site?
- Do you offer refunds?
- I am a techno-dummy! What if I need technical Support?
- What’s in the “Watch and Play” ™ Library?
- Do you offer printable tablature with the lessons?
- Can I request a song lesson?
- Why are lessons here better than Skype?
- I still have questions, can I contact you?
“Study With Adam” is the quickest, easiest and simplest way to take your guitar playing to the next level.
- You’ll get personalized lessons from Adam (based on your playing)
- You’ll learn Adam’s fingerstyle arrangements (not available anywhere else)
- You’ll have personal contact with Adam
- You’ll be immersed in a supportive and creative guitar community
Here you will get personal guidance based on YOUR guitar playing.
Most of the “cheap and free” guitar lesson sites will give you a pile of videos, but never show you the things YOU need to personally work on, based on your playing. On these websites you can “fool around” yet never improve your playing.
It takes guts to put yourself under the fire and trusted guidance of a teacher, who may help you by pointing out a weak area in your concept or technique, and then showing you how to fix it. A “dead pile of videos” can’t do that.Back to Top | Try It FREE
For Personalized Lessons With Adam
- Its easy! When you feel ready, you can send a video to Adam.
- He’ll get a notification of your upload and respond to you personally with a Video Feedback ™ Guitar Lesson.
- You may choose whether your lesson and response is public or private (viewable by other members)
For Learning Arrangements, Techniques & More
You’ll have full access to the “Watch & Play” ™ Video Lesson Library to learn arrangements, techniques and more. New lessons are added each month.Back to Top | Try It FREE
No problem, beginners are welcome!
Your private lessons with Adam will be tailored to your playing level and ability. Some of the “Watch and Play” ™ video lessons may seem challenging, as they are aimed at intermediate players.Back to Top | Try It FREE
You will need
- a guitar
- a phone or tablet with a camera, or web cam
- an account at a video site such as “Youtube”
- an online connection
This website offers a 14 day FREE trial for all plans and a 30 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED Money Back Guarantee.
This way you can check it out, 100% risk free.
- Your initial signup is Day 1.
- You have a 100% FREE TRIAL until Day 14 to try all the features on the site, RISK FREE.
- You will be billed on Day 15.
- You have up until Day 30 to request a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% refund – Money Back Guaranteed!
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- There is a step-by-step user manual with in depth instructions
- In the members area there is a “Premium Email Support” contact form if you need help
Inside you will find many of Adam’s well known arrangements of pop songs and originals taught step by step. The library is always growing and new videos are added each 6-8 weeks.Back to Top | Try It FREE
Unfortunately “tabs” of songs require print licensing. If I gave out tabs without having licenses it’s flat out copyright infringement, so I won’t and can’t do that.
The newer lessons here on SWA have “PDF help files” in which I show you many tips, tricks, and there you have blank TAB lines to scribble in the fingerings of the melody for your own personal use.
Please read this page for greater detail on this issue.Back to Top | Try It FREE
Yes! There are 2 ways to request a lesson for a song or arrangement.
- Maybe you’ve learned part of a song but but can’t figure it all out. Just post a video of what you can do so far, Adam will help you learn it step by step – no matter what level you are at.
- You may request that Adam add it to the “Watch and Play”(tm) Library and we’ll see if we can fit the request into the production schedule.
Here are the problems with Skype lessons that are solved here:
- Scheduling and cancellation is never a problem here
- With Skype, too much time gets wasted with technical problems
- Here you can watch your lessons and responses again and again…Skype lessons “vanish” once they are over
- Skype lessons tend to be “one time” events but here, you are committing to ongoing study (which is much better for your playing)
- It’s affordable…Skype lessons are much more expensive than a membership here.
- Skype lessons cost $75 per hour; here, a Gold membership only costs $4.99 per week (about 71 cents a day)
You can contact us anytime!
Just visit the Contact page.
Quick & Easy signup takes less than 90 seconds.
Try it FREE for 14 days.